The Research Grants Competition for 2020 - 2021 application process opens in October 2020. The grant period will start in January 2021. The following extracts from the guidance notes may be useful to those considering making an application, but please do not apply until the grants are formally announced, and a closing date is given.
- The application must be made by a group of at least THREE Association members, from different institutions. International collaboration is strongly preferred.
- You will be asked to describe the aim of the research and its relevance in terms of citizenship.
- In cases where the grant is planned to be used to supplement other awards and grants, then you should specify what the CiCea award will add to the overall project.
- The Association will require a final report at the end of the project. The project proposed should be completed within 18 months. It should start in January 2021 (and therefore should end by March 31st, 2022).
- Download a copy of the Notes of Guidance